HomeAbout MePopular PostsEventsContact Me

Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Friday...

My girls are doing a Beth Moore bible study this summer. How awesome for them. When we were on our way home one of them was disparaging her body and the way she looks.
Me, "Being obsessed with what is wrong with your body is just as much vanity as being overtly proud of it."
Girls, "Beth Moore said the same thing in the study tonight!"

Love it. How blessed I am to have a God who would communicate with me and share His heart for my girls. The three of us sat and talked until almost midnight...and we prayed. I got to sit with my sisters-in-Christ/daughters at the very feet of the Creator of the universe.

Anyone need more proof that He is completely wild about me? Nope. Me neither.

Have a blessed weekend all.

No comments: