HomeAbout MePopular PostsEventsContact Me

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A hero of the faith in our time...

"Thursday, April 28, 2011


Press Release

It is with deepest sadness that we inform you of the sudden passing of Reverend David Wilkerson Wednesday, April 27, 2011. More information will be posted on the World Challenge website as it becomes available. "
 
Many mornings I begin my day by visiting David Wilkerson's blog. I cannot tell you how many of his posts have been printed out, taped in my journal and used as a reference for whatever moment the Lord has me in. Rev. Wilkerson is one of the dear saints I have looked at and cried out to our God saying, "Give me faith that deep!"
 
Mom saw the movie and read the book, "The cross and the switchblade" probably because Pat Boone was the star of the movie. But it went straight to her soul and gave her a promise that God is still active in our world and our work. I always consider this as part of our family testimony.






No comments: