HomeAbout MePopular PostsEventsContact Me

Friday, October 30, 2009

Not for sale...

If someone would like the purchase the book from Amazon they are more than welcome to. By all means, increase my royalties! LOL! But if you need a copy, if you are in the season of caregiver, and you are near by, just ask me for one.

My husband often teases me that I should have been a car salesman, that I could sell glasses to a blind man. But I don't want to sell this. It never was about making a buck. The revenue gained from the sales on Amazon will be use to buy more books so we can give more of them away.

House Me from the Wind Ministries is here to serve, to make you laugh, to make you think, but above all to lead you to Christ, to remind you of Your Heavenly Father's love for you.
Our prayer is that if you have a need in this season, we would have the privilege and the honor to serve it.
God bless.
Maryellen

No comments: