HomeAbout MePopular PostsEventsContact Me

Thursday, July 8, 2010

No vanity on my toes...

But just look at my blog! I feel so grown up here in the blogesphere! It has been a high drama day here in Schlusserdom so this was a wonderful surprise to have the blog completed for me. Crissy from Affordable Blog Designs did a great job and be sure to look at what she can do for you if you need an up-do for your own blog! Go on, she has a button on the side bar, go on, click on it and take a look!
I have a button too...hee-hee!
I have some playing to do with the navigation bar so give me some time to put stuff up, but all in all...here we are!
I feel pretty.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your new bloggy home is beautiful! I love it!

Maryellen said...

Crissy did such a great job! I just love it!