HomeAbout MePopular PostsEventsContact Me

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

sketchy at best....

Gotta' say this summer routine is wreaking havoc on me, myself and my time. The un-holy trinity of Maryellen is feeling all the togetherness to the core. John is leaving for work so late that my "early" time would have to be at five in the morning and no, I don't love blogging that much! Plus the kids are up right after he leaves. Sigh...

So the post about the tree;
the one about the cell phones;
the one about the disk, you remember that cliff hanger right?

and all the others will have to wait in draft form until such time that I can get in here and write....

Happy summer and know this is not a complaint but rather a blessing. Family is never an obstacle to ministry but rather the vehicle that drives it. Of course right now that means driving right past The House Blogspot!

No comments: