HomeAbout MePopular PostsEventsContact Me

Monday, August 16, 2010

The cone of shame...

"The light bulb."
"The bell."
"The dang *#%$*&^%$# cone."

Yes, the poor dogs cone. Sigh. He looks humiliated in the darn thing. Mange? Allergies? Lyme? Who knows. I will say he isn't as alpha around me as usual though!
Mr. Maghoo or Guber, as he is often referred to, had himself itching to point of being bloody and not even me, The anti-St. Frances, could allow him to suffer. So now I am pushing meds, cleaning his ears and comforting him at every turn. Now if I could just get him to stop knocking into everyone.

Yeah, he is the reason we are not on our way to Ocean City this week. Maybe in a few weeks. Sigh.

It has been a huge week of God moving here in Schlusserdom, but some of it will just have to wait until I can wrap my brain around all of it. 'Till then....♥♥♥

No comments: