HomeAbout MePopular PostsEventsContact Me

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday and Thank You very much...

holy experience



If you can, go take a look at this awesome woman's vision to live a life of thanksgiving. I feel blessed to have found her and I love this idea. So starting today, Monday will be "Thank You Monday." What a great way to start the week, I think...and you know, my blog and all that.

You may have noticed of late a lot of grumbling from me of late. Maybe it is just Post Traumatic What The Heck Do You Do When Everything Is Brand New In Your Life Disorder...we have had a lot of new with out a whole lot of not knowing what to do in our lives these past few months. Time to stop and count how many roses there are to smell.

So stop and think about what you are grateful for. I will post stories for some of the things on my list...but today I will just post the start of my Thank Yous. And just so you know, some of them will be quite shallow, but not number One.

1. Jesus.
2. I woke up next to the love of my life.
3. No teenager angst on Sunday.
4. Jack is not afraid of righteousness.
5. The JETS won!
6. My living room is clean, sigh.
7. I have a place to sit and just be.
8. I was called to sit with Him this morning.
9. I get to start this journey towards a thankful heart...
10. I can pay the bills today.

No comments: