HomeAbout MePopular PostsEventsContact Me

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Four more days...

To House Wyne! I am so excited! If you haven't seen Paul Guglich's video pre-view/invite, head over to the event page. He did a great job. Some observations from me? Sure if you want.

1) Don't wear a bulky, white, turtle-neck when Uncle Paul is around with a video camera. Only the truly anorexic can carry it off.

2) Don't worry. No one noticed that I said "the Gospel of Jesus Christ" as often as Rachael Ray said "groovy" the first time she was on the Today show in 1996. No one noticed, I am sure.

3) Wear foundation when on video...

4) I am blessed beyond measure by an amazing team who also want to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

Also, if I want to be a proclaimer of the Gospel, I should learn to spell it with out spell check!

All of that said, I went to bed with a scripture on my heart, having run into it a few times yesterday. I took the index card I have it written on, out of my bedroom with me this morning to read and re-read again.

"My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation." Psalm 62:5-6

Why is that so heavy on my heart? Not sure. Perhaps it is because I want so much for my expectation for this Friday night to match His. Maybe He is giving me a reminder of that...just in case I start to worry more about what I am wearing, how many woman are in the seats, what I look like on video, and if there are enough cupcakes to go around...500 should be enough, Mair.

Today, Jack (who has been sick for a while now) is well enough to go to school. John is working~praise God~and the girls have just a regular school day as well. Phone will be on silent and while I have to vacuum, I have the day to pray and ask Him what He expects me to say on Friday night...because that is exactly what I want to say, whatever He asks.

No comments: