HomeAbout MePopular PostsEventsContact Me

Monday, May 31, 2010

Just a quick...

Happy Memorial Day to all of our troops. Today we remember our war dead and all those who serve/served. Thanks to my brother, Mark; my BIL, Jim; my FIL, John; and my all time favorite Marine, Dad...the one and only Ed Brennan.
John is getting more and more use to idea of being a man of retirement. While he is down for the count today, he took his wife out this weekend to trip the light fantastic! He was a dancing fool! I may recover someday from the bump he gave me across the dance floor.
Mom use to always say that while dancing with the man you love may be wonderful, make sure you marry the guy you can talk with over coffee...looks like I get to have both! Hmmm, that may be a blog post after all!
God bless all, and God bless America.

No comments: